Some organizations have firewalls or web filters to ensure their data is protected. In order to receive important emails and updates from Canix, we suggest you whitelist a few of our specific domains. This will prevent our content from going to Spam or being blocked by your network's firewall.
Domains to Whitelist
The following list of domains should be whitelisted on your firewall/web filter and email client:
How to Whitelist these domains in Gmail
1. Log in to your Gmail account & select the gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select 'See all settings'.
3. Navigate to the 'Filters and Blocked Addresses' tab and select 'Create a new filter'.
4. Type (or copy and paste) the following into the ‘From’ field:
5. Select ‘Create filter’.
6. Google will prompt you to confirm creating your filter, Select 'Ok'
7. Check the box “Never send it to Spam” and 'Categorize' the domain as 'Primary' to make sure it lands in your primary inbox. Otherwise, it can go to promotions or social tabs and you may not read it.
8. Select 'Create Filter'
9. Finally, you’ll see the confirmation pop-up “Your filter was created.” You’ll also be able to see the filter with the ability to edit it as necessary.