Canix is always looking for ways to help you gain efficiencies in your workflow which is why we created a Chrome Extension. Currently, this tool is designed to help expedite the transfer process within Metrc. At present, you cannot complete the entire transfer process within any Metrc third-party, like Canix, but we didn't let that stop us from finding a way to make the transfers a bit more seamless.
How to Access
If you don't already, we strongly encourage you to use Chrome Browser when using Canix on the web, as it's the most stable and secure browser.
- In Chrome, navigate to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/canix/nkbigdjehdffcghbfpdiljkfcoiekhfm
- Click Add to Chrome
- A pop up will appear - click Add Extension
- After adding, click the puzzle piece icon in the upper-right of your Chrome browser
- Click the pin and ensure it's colored in
- This will ensure the extension is always available
How to Use
- Start by creating a Transfer in Canix (usually done from within a Sales Order)
- Once the Transfer is created, log into your Metrc account
- In the upper-right of your browser, click the Canix Chrome Extension
- Log in using your Canix credentials
- You should see a successful message,
- In Metrc, navigate to Transfers > Templates
- Find the template you want to fulfill and click Use on the far-right side
- Double-check that all populated information is correct, then click Register Transfer
- These updates will be pulled to Canix in our daily overnight sync from Metrc. However, if you'd like to see these changes reflected in Canix immediately, you can return to Canix and Refresh Metrc Data. More info here: Data Sync Between Metrc and Canix
- You only need to log into the Canix Chrome Extension once, as the tool is designed to remember your credentials.