With Canix's Location Health feature you can grade batches, log notes and images, and adjust forecasts per location/strain.
Location Health is a tool that Canix developed to allow companies to track details of their plant batches by location. As cultivators observe their plants in each location, they need to make notes about the progress, update forecasts, and log images. This feature is most useful for management discussions and reviews and provides transparency to the entire organization about cultivation processes without needing to be in front of the plants.
Navigation and Use
To access Location History, navigate to Harvest > Location History
To create a log,
- Navigate to Harvests > Location History
- In the upper right, click Create Log
- Input the plant batch Location, Strain, Estimated Harvest Date, Estimated Harvest Weight (optional), Weight Unit, and Log Start Date.
- Click Create
After creating the log, you can click into the Location to add Observation Logs
- Select the location from Harvest > Location History
- In the upper right, click Add Log
- Input the Log Date, Grade (0-10), Estimated Total Harvest Wet Weight (Pounds), Notes, and Image
- Future functionality will allow Cultivators to have the ability to mark logs complete, which pushes them to an archived list in order to focus on current active locations and batches.