Create Sales Orders with ease directly from Inventory Availability Report. This feature allows you to save time, by seeing exactly what quantities are available to be sold. Sales Orders can be created to manage transfers and invoice customers.
More information on the Sales Order process can be found here.
- From the web application, navigate to Inventory > Availability
- Select one or more items to be sold, then select Actions > Create Sales Order
- This will prefill a Sales Order with line items based on the products selected on the Inventory Availability report
- Note: This will also prefill the Sales Rep field based on the user that is logged into Canix. As well as the quantity weight unit based on the Inventory Availability report
- Complete all required fields for the Sales Order including Customer, delivery date, and quantity to be able to save the order.
- Begin typing in the search bar on the left to find an existing customer, or create a new customer. You can also create new customers by going to Sales > Customers to use here in the future.
- Add the delivery date, payment date, and any internal notes, like payment terms.
- Items will be listed and you can edit pricing, quantity, and units.
- Click on Discounts at the bottom of the sales order to add discounts. The reason for adding a discount is required but is not displayed on the order itself. You can enter N/A if there is no discount reason in order to add the discount to the order.
- Click on Tax Rate to edit the cultivation tax rate
- Click Create to save the Sales Order
Once created, you can click on the Sales Order number to review the Sales Order, print invoices, record payment and create transfer manifests.