Canix is proud to announce our partnership with WayFast, the agritech hardware manufacturer, to provide the best solution for harvesting cannabis compliantly.
You can read more about the partnership here!
- What Does This Mean for Canix?
- How Does the Scale Work?
- Purchasing a WayFast Scale
- Uploading Weight to Canix
What Does This Mean for Canix?
We have an exclusive partnership with the company WayFast which offers an RFID-enabled scale that is the best on the market.
How Does the Scale Work?
This scale can capture plant weights in under 4 seconds per plant! You place a product on the scale and it will automatically read the Metrc tags and write the information onto a USB that is plugged into the device. Based on the tags created, it will break separate strains into separate harvests. The USB can then be uploaded into Canix via a special uploader used to submit the harvest information to Metrc.
Here is a video showcasing the system in action,
Purchasing a WayFast Scale
If you're interested in placing an order please reach out to our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uploading Weight to Canix
Uploading weight collected from the WayFast scale to Canix is a breeze. You have two options, submit flowering plant weight or harvest weight.
- Navigate to Plants > Plants > View: Tracked Flowering or Harvests > Overview > Active
In the upper-right, select Actions > Import WayFast Harvest
- Your Documents folder should pop up, from there select the WayFast harvest CSV
- Click Open
- Import WayFast Harvest window will show all of the different Strains and the number of valid tags for each. Here you can select Review Harvests to Create a Harvest for just one particular Strain. Or you can select Review All Harvests to create them all at once.
- Import Harvests: Each Strain will have it's own section for Creating the Harvest. Enter Harvest Details for each: Harvest Name and Drying Location. Optionally you can add a Lot ID or Notes.
Note: all fields except for the Strain Name are editable here.
- Decide you need to add an additional plant to this harvest? Select Add Plant from the bottom of the tag list or select the ellipsis menu at the top right of each harvest and select Add Plant.
Wanna work through each Harvest individually? Navigate to the ellipsis menu at the top right of each harvest, then select Submit Harvest to submit individually as you work through each harvest.
Need to remove one of the several harvests from the import? Navigate to the ellipsis menu at the top right of each harvest, then select Remove Harvest.
- Once all harvest details have been entered, select Submit All Harvests
Alternatively if you need to continue working on this harvest select Save Draft to come back to these unsubmitted harvests at a later time. View Unsubmitted Harvests by navigating to Harvests > Overview > Unsubmitted.
- Review Harvest Submission and confirm all details are correct before submitting to Metrc.
Once submitted, you can visit Metrc Submissions to see the status of your submissions and take any action.
- No valid (active flowering) plants found in the selected file - If you upload the incorrect file, or a file with faulty data (i.e. columns are misaligned) you will receive an error message in the upper right of your screen stating "No valid (active flowering) plants found in the selected file".
To resolve this, review the CSV and check for any formatting errors. If you are unable to diagnose please reach out to Canix Support.
- Incomplete plant tags in uploaded file - Upon uploading your WayFast file into Canix you may encounter a warning message before reviewing harvests: "We found # incomplete plant tags in your uploaded file. You can fix these errors from the Review Harvests Page".
To resolve this, when Reviewing Harvests you can select View Upload Errors from the red banner across the top of the Import Harvest Page.
- Common Upload Errors may include:
- Error: No Supplied Tag - Search by tag or strain to add the plant to the harvest.
- Error: Found duplicate plant tags - Search by tag or strain to add a new plant tag.
- Select Submit to add the plants to their respective harvests.
- Common Upload Errors may include: