Printing with custom labels does take some effort to set up. If you've followed all the instructions and are still running into issues we suggest you check out the following troubleshooting steps below.
First, let's run through a few common solutions:
- We recommend watching our tutorial video on How To Set Up Your Printer.
- VERY IMPORTANT: After following the steps in the video above, please make sure you've followed our Required Printer Set-Up Instructions carefully and completely. This allows us to send custom "raw" commands to the printer for these labels and tags. QZ Tray must be running anytime you try to print on Canix. You will need to:
- Set up a printer and name it something specific, using underscores instead of spaces, like “Zebra_ZD410_USE_WITH_QZ_TRAY_AND_CANIX".
- On the Canix Print page, open the Printer drop-down menu and click Refresh.
- Select the newly-named Printer.
If you are still having difficutly please feel free to reach out to our Support team. In order to more quickly address your issue we ask that you provide us with the following information:
- Are you using Mac, Windows, or another type of computer?
- Are you using Chrome, Safari, or another browser?
- If you are seeing any error messages, please send screenshots of what you are seeing to provide us some more context.
- After screenshotting any error messages, please follow the steps below while the error message is showing:
- Right-Click on the screen to open your cursor's drop-down menu.
- Go down and click Inspect at the bottom.
- Go up and click on Console (there may be a little arrow icon to find the Console option).
- Take a screenshot of the whole page, making sure to include any error messages. There should be red text, like in the screenshot I've included.
- Follow the steps in the screenshot below to check what QZ Tray's logs say and share a screenshot of what you find (be patient, as it may take a few minutes to load)