At Canix, we're proud to support you through this transition and ensure that you maintain compliance throughout this period and beyond. We are currently serving hundreds of customers in Metrc states, who utilize Canix to do so much more than just compliance. Canix covers functionality that Metrc doesn't provide such as invoicing, accounting integrations, label creation, reporting, task management, Bluetooth scale integration, and much more!
You're ready for the next steps detailed in this article if you have already completed the following, in order:
- Attended a required Metrc training.
- Requested online access for Metrc.
- Requested Metrc plant tags and package tags.
- Logged into Metrc and logged receipt of requested Metrc tags ("received" them).
- STOP! Do not enter any other information into Metrc after receiving tags.
- Audited your entire current inventory to ensure everything is accurate in Canix.
Canix + Metrc Integration Onboarding
To ensure your transition to Metrc compliance is as easy as possible, the team at Canix is excited to introduce our comprehensive Metrc Onboarding tool, which will upload your beginning inventory directly to your Metrc account - from right within Canix! Follow the steps below for success.
#1. Daily Onboarding Webinars
Sign up here to join our ongoing webinar series! Daily at 12pm CT through Wednesday 6/30
- Join us to find out how to onboard to Metrc successfully, learn about new workflows you’ll need to adopt, and ask any questions related to using Canix and Metrc going forward.
#2. Audit Your Canix Inventory
Audit your Canix Inventory Before Metrc Onboarding by following the steps in this article!
- In the article above, we'll cover the required steps you'll need to take in Canix to ensure your data is accurate and ready for upload through our Metrc Onboarding tool.
- Our tool allows Canix to upload your data directly into your blank Metrc account, so please review everything to avoid any errors during upload that will cause delays or discrepancies.
#3. Contact Canix Support
After completing all other steps in this article, including receiving your tags from Metrc, auditing your Canix data, and attending one of our Onboarding webinars, you can move on to the last step!
- Reach out to Canix Support by emailing email@example.com to get gain access to our Metrc Onboarding tool! Our team will review your account to confirm you've completed each step.
Here's a sneak preview of what our internal Metrc Onboarding tool looks like:
Subscribe to our Youtube channel as we release updates to this process and new webinar recordings for getting started with Metrc.