Our Metrc Integration allows you to create the perfect template for transferring cannabis packages between licenses. You can find more information on creating draft outgoing transfers in Canix here.
To add the inventory (seeds, clones, flower, shake/trim, etc) you will need to accept the transfer into your facility. This will send the package into Canix so that you can manage it by either creating plantings from a package or creating new packages from your existing packages.
- In Metrc, go to Transfers > Licensed
- Click on the Incoming tab
- The incoming tab only shows incoming transfers for the facility that you are currently in.
- The incoming tab includes counts of overdue transfers in red while the total outstanding transfers are in black.
- Locate the transfer that you wish to accept
- On the far right side of the screen, select the Receive Button
- Clicking the receive button does not automatically accept the transfer but rather launches the Receive Licensed Transfer page, which allows the recipient (you) to adjust the quantity received, reject the entire transfer, reject specified packages in the transfer, or accept the transfer as it is.
- If the contents and destination of your transfer look to be correct, select the Receive Transfer button
- This update will be pulled into Canix in our daily overnight sync from Metrc. However, if you'd like to see these changes reflected in Canix immediately, you can return to Canix and Refresh Metrc Data. More info here: Data Sync Between Metrc and Canix