To accept incoming transfers from the Web Application of Canix:
Go to Inventory > Incoming Transfers.
- Select+Accept Incoming Transfer.
- Complete the following fields: Transfer Name, Source Facility and Received Date and Time.
Select Create Incoming Transfer.
- Now that you have created the Incoming Transfer, add packages to the transfer by selecting Add Package to Incoming Transfer.
- Now Create the Package associated with the incoming transfer. Enter the required fields: Package Tag, Item, Weight, and Weight Unit. Then select Create Package.
- Once the Package has been created, you can confirm the Incoming Transfers contents and Submit.