On the Web Application:
- Go to Inventory > Packages > Active.
Select the Package(s) that needs to be adjusted by checking the box for each line you want to adjust.
Select Actions > Adjust Packages.
- Add Package Adjustment Details: Date the Adjustment was made, select the reason for the Adjustment from the drop down menu, and enter optional notes. Be sure to select Apply to apply these changes. This is helpful when adjusting multiple packages as this applies the changes to all packages. This step is not necessary if only adjusting one package.
- Click the box containing the package tag to enter the package details. If you need to adjust multiple packages, you can select Add Package to add additional packages to adjust.
- Enter Package Adjustment Details: New Weight of the Package and Unit of Measure, Date Adjustment was made, Reason for Adjustment and a field to add optional notes. Save.
- Review all Package Adjustment Details. If everything is correct select Submit in the right hand corner.