The following article provides steps to split bulk packages of material into smaller sub-packages to align with orders. This can be done on the web (link to the web article for split while invoicing) or on the mobile application
From the Mobile Application:
Select Packages > Create Single Package
- Create Package From: Packages
Create Package by completing all required fields: Enter or Scan a New Package Tag, search for the Item Type and Room, and enter Packaging Date.
Select Add Package Contents.
- Select the red circle with the white plus to select a package to pull weight from.
- Enter or scan the Package Tag you want to create a package from. Enter the Packaged Weight of the new package and select the Unit of Measure.
- Select Move Package Contents to move weight from the original package to the new package.
- If all details look correct, select Submit Package to Canix.
- Submit Package to Canix? Select Submit Package.
- Select Done.
To view Active Packages go to Inventory > Packages > Active. This will also reflect in Metrc.