What is a seed-to-sale system?
Seed-to-sale system is a system that’s required by state governments, which keeps track of all cannabis and cannabis products from the time that a seed has been planted, up to the sale of the product at a dispensary.
- Cultivators currently must track their plants, plant waste, and inventory.
- Labs and Extractors
How does Canix help?
At Canix our main priority for our customers is to get each and every one of them compliant, and help grow your business. We make it easy to track the required data with our easy to use iPhone and Android apps:
Before using our app, many were tracking their compliance information using pen and paper, or using another system that doesn’t offer a mobile app. Canix supports our users in three major ways:
- Barcode scanning: rather than typing out long numbers, you can use your phone’s camera to scan barcodes, and auto-fill label numbers.
- Offline mode: enter in your plant data on your phone in an area without service, then submit your data when you’re back online. Checkout how to use Offline Mode.
- Label printing: until the state chooses a software provider (which will provide labels), cultivators will need to print their own labels, which can easily be done with any label printer by signing into Canix on a computer.
We - unfortunately - can’t change the data that the state requires to get collected, but we can make it as painless as possible.
How do I log in?
- Web Version: app.canix.com
- IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/entrc/id1451388279?ls=1&mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entrc
Logging in for the first time
To log in for the first time, reset your password using your email address at app.canix.com/password-reset. A link will be sent to set a password for your account.
How do I get help?
Canix Support is available Monday-Friday from 6 am-6 pm PST and Saturday-Sunday from 10 am-4 pm PST by phone or support ticket.
- By phone at (415) 894-9884
- By email at email@example.com
- Using the contact form in your mobile or web account
Canix’s Help Center can be accessed in the bottom left of Canix’s navigation menu, or through canix.com/help/. Follow step-by-step instructions and recordings to get started creating and managing your inventory.
What hardware should I use?
- Supported Scales and Bluetooth Devices - Canix supports Bluetooth integrations with select Ohaus scales and a BlueSnap Bluetooth dongle. Be sure to purchase both if looking to utilize Canix’s Bluetooth integration for automating mobile weight entries.
- We also have an exclusive partnership with WayFast.
- Recommended Printers- Canix offers custom PDF printing which is compatible with any printer. In order to use our custom printing options with a label or tag printer please see this article for integrated printers.
- RFID - Canix integrates with the Zebra RFD8500 wand to automate Metrc tag inputs on Canix’s mobile app.