Here's how to move plants from Immature to Flowering.
From the mobile application:
Select Plants, then Change Growth Phase (Flowering).
- Scan the Batch Tag or manually select the plants that you are wanting to move to flowering.
- Enter all of the required information to change the growth phase.
- Add the Flowering Room where you would like the plants to move, and the number of plants in the selected batch.
- Select the Date of the move (this can be backdated.)
- Scan a new valid plant tag and assign your plants a Metrc Tag before moving them to Flowering. Once you have scanned the first tag, set aside the tags that will be attached to the plants.
- The ending tag number will display at the bottom of the page. This shows which tags will be used so that you can set them aside to be attached to each plant.
Select Change Growth in Metrc. After the changes load, select Done.