Canix makes it easy to have more than one person work on a harvest at the same time. In order to ensure that your harvest data is submitted successfully, you'll want to follow these guidelines for best practice.
1. Create Harvest
Before going into offline mode
- Create the harvest in the Canix Mobile Application
- After the harvest is created, but before submitting plants to the harvest, go into offline mode
2. Harvest Plants
In offline mode
- Anyone who is submitting plants to the harvest should use the harvest created while in online mode (see above)
- Begin uploading plants to be harvested
- When complete, all harvests must click Submit
3. Submit Harvest
Return to online mode
Once the harvest is complete, one individual should return to online mode and Submit the harvest. All plants harvested will be merged before being finally submitted.