Canix makes it easy to have more than one person submit harvest data while working offline. In order to ensure that your harvest data is submitted successfully, you'll want to follow these guidelines for best practice.
Before going into offline mode
- Create the harvest in the Canix Mobile Application.
- After the harvest is created, but before submitting plants to the harvest, go into offline mode.
In offline mode
- Anyone who is submitting plants to the harvest will use the harvest created while in online mode.
- Begin uploading plants to be harvested.
- Anyone who is submitting plants to the harvest will need to submit.
- All plants harvested will be merged into the harvest before being submitted to Metrc.