The Canix mobile app has a Work Offline mode which allows you to work in places that do not have a secure internet connection without losing any data. Prior to submitting any data into Canix, from the Mobile Application:
Select the menu to the top right with the 3 horizontal lines.
- Toggle Offline to turn on Offline Mode.
Enter any data in Canix via the Mobile App while working offline.
Once all data has been entered and you have a secure internet connection, go back to the Mobile App and access the menu on the right. Toggle Offline mode off.
- Once you go Back Online, you will have a notification stating that changes have been detected: Offline Changes Detected. Select OK.
- Canix will then populate a list of Offline Changes. At this time you will have the option to Delete or Upload Submissions.
- To Delete a Submission that was created in error you can select the Cloud Icon to the right of the queued submission and you will see an option to Delete Submission or Cancel.
- If all submissions appear to be correct, select Upload Changes from the bottom.
- Once you have upload the changes in Canix it will populate a list of submissions created while working offline. Select Done to save the changes.