Canix integrates with Dutchie POS to streamline ordering and inventory management across facilities. Canix Purchase Orders can update Dutchie POS product listings with quantities and packages received on the PO.
Connecting your Retail license to Canix provides other teams visibility into inventory levels at the retail facility to assist with production scheduling for products selling quickly. Your retail facilities can now view inventory in your other licenses when ordering for their facility, reducing communication in the ordering process rather than managing menus.
Additionally, Canix's integrations with other softwares, like Sage Intacct, allows your business to process Purchase Orders placed through Canix just like your other facilities with the same SOPs.
To connect your Dutchie POS account to Canix, follow these steps.
Follow these steps to send received products in Canix to product listings in Dutchie POS.
Receive Products to Update Dutchie POS Listings
Packages must be in your Canix facility after receiving an incoming transfer to begin.
- In Canix, navigate to Purchase Orders > select the order products are being received against > select Receive Products button on the PO
- Select the checkboxes next to each product in the Inventory Received section below to populate the product information on the right side
- Select the Add Packages button to select packages received against this PO
Note - the packages and their quantities will be sent to Dutchie POS to update the product listing quantity and available inventory for sale
- If no Dutchie products have been associated with the Canix product before, select the red No Dutchie Product Associated text to select from your existing Dutchie POS product catalog
Note - new products can be created from Canix by selecting the first option in the dropdown "Create new"
- If a Dutchie product has been associated previously, this association will be remembered for the next order and prefilled with the previously used Dutchie product. To change the association, select the blue product name and select a new name from the dropdown
- Once all Canix items have a Dutchie product associated (all text is blue in Inventory Received), and all selected items have packages associated with them, select Accept Inventory
Errors will display when trying to submit a purchase order with the following missing information:
- An error occurs when the user receiving inventory on the PO does not have a Dutchie user associated with their Canix user in User Management. If the user has Edit access to Sales > Receive POS Inventory in Permission Groups, they will see the Dutchie POS information on the Canix PO, but will not have access to connect to Dutchie without an assigned Dutchie user.
- An error occurs when receiving cannabis items on purchase orders without a package assigned to the line item. A package must be associated with the line item to receive products against the PO when sending inventory to Dutchie.