Canix integrates with Dutchie POS to streamline ordering and inventory management across facilities. Canix Purchase Orders can update Dutchie POS product listings with quantities and packages received on the PO.
Connecting your Retail license to Canix provides other teams visibility into inventory levels at the retail facility to assist with production scheduling for products selling quickly. Your retail facilities can now view inventory in your other licenses when ordering for their facility, reducing communication in the ordering process rather than managing menus.
Additionally, Canix's integrations with other softwares, like Sage Intacct, allows your business to process Purchase Orders placed through Canix just like your other facilities with the same SOPs.
Follow these steps to begin connecting your Dutchie POS integration with Canix.
Before beginning, you must first request your API key from Dutchie. API keys must be requested from your Dutchie CSM or support if you do not have one already. Once received, you can continue on with the remaining steps.
- In Canix, navigate to Admin > Integrations > Dutchie POS - paste your Dutchie API key & select Update Dutchie API Key
Provide User Access
A user must be mapped to a Dutchie User in order to use the integration. A user who has access to the Dutchie POS integration in Canix, but does not have a Dutchie User assigned will encounter errors when using Purchase Orders in Canix, and will not be able to send products received to update product listings in Dutchie POS.
- Navigate to Admin > User Management > select a user's name who should have access to send received product to Dutchie (permissions will be managed in the next step) > Associate a Dutchie User with the Canix user
Note - the Canix user can be mapped to any Dutchie user. The received product will show as received by the Dutchie user, not the Canix user, in Dutchie.
Once the integration is connected, every Full Access default permission group automatically has access to this integration. However, a Dutchie User must be associated in User Management in addition to these permissions before any inventory will be sent to Dutchie.
- The following permissions in User Permission Groups are associated with Dutchie POS integration access:
- Sales > POS Receive Inventory - Edit access allows the user to match Dutchie POS products to Canix Products in the Purchase Order > Receive Product workflow, and update Dutchie POS product listings with the received inventory on the PO. View or No Access will not allow the user to select Dutchie POS products in the PO Receive Product process, or send those receive products to Dutchie POS.
- Integrations > POS - Edit access allows the user to update the API key for the Dutchie POS integration in Canix, but does not give them access to send received product to Dutchie. View Access allows the user to see this integrations page, but does not allow them to edit
Removing Integration Access
Currently, only Canix engineering can remove your integration set up between Canix and Dutchie through a support ticket. To remove access from a user in the meantime, edit the permission group for that user to have View or No Access to Dutchie POS.