Generate Purchase Orders in Canix to send and utilize for further action in Sage Intacct.
In this article, we'll cover:
See below for the common flowchart for using Purchase Orders with the Canix/Sage Integration.
Send Purchase Order to Sage Intacct
Before continuing, ensure your Sage Intacct account is connected by following these steps.
- After creating a Canix Purchase Order, navigate to the Finalize Purchase Order section of the Purchase Order and select Purchase Order Actions > Send to Intacct
- Now on the Create Sage Intacct Order page, navigate to the Sage Intacct Vendor box in the top left to search and select an existing Sage Intacct Vendor, or create a new Sage Intacct Vendor.
- Note: Canix will save the association of the Sage Intacct Vendor to the Canix Vendor after the first association
- Assign Sage Intacct Items to each Item on your Purchase Order using the Select Sage Item link below the Canix Item. Search and select existing Sage Intacct Items or create a new Sage Intacct Item.
- Note: Select Apply to all same Canix Items to associate the Sage Intacct Item with that Canix Item on all future Purchase Orders sent to Sage
- Select the Sage Intacct Payment Term
- Once all the fields have been completed, select Send to Sage Intacct in the top right
- When the Purchase Order has successfully been sent to Sage Intacct, a success modal will appear with a link to the Purchase Order in Sage Intacct
- After the Purchase Order has been sent to Sage, it can be updated by navigating to Purchase Order Actions > Update Intacct Order