Commonly used Canix Terms:
- Seed to Sale Software - a software that keeps track of all cannabis and cannabis products from the time that a seed has been planted, up to the sale of the product at a dispensary.
- Immature - a plant that is nonflowering and is shorter and narrower than 18 inches.
- Clone - non-flowering plant cut from a mother plant that is no taller than eight inches and is capable of developing into a new plant.
- Vegetative - a tracked plant in Canix that is producing vegetation.
- Flowering/Mature Plant - means harvestable female marijuana plant that is flowering.
- Harvest - the act of taking apart a plant to record its wet weight in preparation of sales, reporting, and transferring the by product that yields from a Marijuana plant.
- Package - once plants have been harvested, dried, and packaged, they must be tracked with package labels (while in inventory, and on their way out of your farm).
- Transfers - required procedure for transporting Cannabis from one licensed facility to another. When completing a transfer, a manifest must be exchanged.
- Sales Order - an order created within Canix, with the intention of fulfilling an invoice of products to be exchanged in a sale.
- Mother Plant - means a marijuana plant that is grown or maintained for the purpose of generating clones, and that will not be used to produce plant material for sale to a processor or dispensary.
- Plant - a plant that has reached the vegetative phase, it must be tracked individually all the way through harvest.
- Plant Batch - a group of small, immature plants (usually <100 per batch). Each time a cultivator plants seeds or clones of the same strain, they are required to track the entire group of immature plants together (i.e. a Plant Batch).
- Batch Tag - a tag that is associated with and represents a plant batch.
- Plant Tag - a tag that identifies a individual plant that is not immature.
- Unit Labels also known as Package Tags - A customizable label for finished product/package.
- Allocate - means to associate a package with a sales order.
- Items -the way you describe the contents of a Package (i.e. non-plant inventory) in Canix. These can be seeds, waste, flower, trim, extract, etc.